A Christian Camping Experience
July 16 - 20, 2018
This year's theme: African Safari
Sponsored by Fugitive Ministries of
Cochranton Community Church
- Camp is held at Playland Campground on Wayland Road
- Camp will begin at 8:45am and end at 4:15pm.
- Bus transportaion is available daily from CCUB. Busses leave the church at 8:30am and return around 4:30pm.
- The campers are divided into groups by grade with 2 counselors, highly trained in safety and good clean fun!
- Adult volunteers plan each activity and assist in each area.
- You, parents/guardians, are also invited to our Kamp for Kids Review Show to be held at Cochranton Community Church Sunday morning, July 22nd at 11am. Your child will be singing and sharing great times at Kamp for Kids. You'll enjoy it, we're sure, so make plans to be there with us.
- The cost per camper is $30.00 (scholarships are available by just circling the scholarship part of the registration form.) Each camper will also receive a camp T-shirt, water bottle and group picture.
**Please note all children will receive a t-shirt. However because of preorder deadlines anyone who registers after June 24 may not receive their shirt until after Kamp! Parents will be responsible for pick-up of any shirts not received at Kamp.
OK Kampers - you will need to bring:
- Lunch (drinks will be provided)
- OLD clothes
- Comfortable shoes; NO FLIP FLOPS (we walk a lot).
- Any medication you need - clearly marked. (The Kamp nurse will make sure you get it on time.)
- Swimsuit, towel & water shoes. (The pond has a cement bottom and gets very slippery). We will be swimming each day, weather permitting. Lifeguards will be on duty.
Please mark everything clearly with your name. Leave all toys & games at home - we'll be having too much fun to need them.