All students having completed 7th-12th or higher are eligible to apply! NO experience with kids or camping needed!
Join us at Kamp 4 Kids on a Summer Safari!!
Week of July 14 - 20, 2018
- Like Kids
- Enjoy the outdoors
- Being a team player
- Like to camp
- Love to eat good food
We offer three ways to register: Online through Planning Center; Receive a paper application packet from CCUB. Kamp staff will be available on Overflow nights (held at the Motzing Center) on the second Sunday of each month from 5PM to 8PM for questions and to accept any paper applications or payments.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR COUNSELORS
- Please know that Kamp starts on Saturday afternoon. We have a lot of VERY important information to give you starting at 6PM. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make arrangements now with work and family to be there by 6PM on July 14th!!
- Please also not that we will be requiring a $40 deposit for all cots. All deposits will be returned at checkout upon return and inspectin of your cot. You may bring your own SINGLE size cot or air mattress. Please check that the dimensions do NOT exceed 75" x 39".
- Everyone must have a Camp Chickasaw release form signed.
- Your $35 for the week is also due with your paperwork.
- Only one personal reference is now required. We prefer it be a pastor or youth leader.
- Please do not use any relatives or persons under the age of 18 for your references!
- No counselors will be accepted after June 25th.
- PARENTS: Please make sure that you have these emergency phone numbers written down in your records:
Cell service can be very spotty. You may call or text one of the following numbers the week of Kamp. If you call, please leave a message with your name, your child's name and a call number. IF you text, please identify yourself and your child.
Karen Haines - 814-573-2226
Michelle Homa - 814-336-4878
Tracy McCullough - 814-282-6780